The larger display enhances the entire experience, making Apple Watch easier to use and read. Series 7 represents our biggest and brightest thinking.
Physics be damned.
The challenge was to create a bigger display while barely expanding the dimensions of the watch itself. To do so, the display was completely re‑engineered, reducing the borders by 40%, which allows for nearly 20% more screen area than Series 6. And over 50% more screen area than Series 3. That’s something to smile about.
Always-On Retina display. A brighter view of you.
You don’t need to raise your wrist or touch the screen to see the time or other information and complications on your watch face, because the display is always on. And now it’s 70% brighter indoors when your wrist is down.
Smooth and continuous.
The edge of design.
A subtle wraparound effect is created by refracted light at the edge of the display for a seamless integration with the case.
Easy on the eyes.
Easy on the fingers.
Across the system, buttons have been redesigned to take advantage of the larger display. So using apps like Calculator, Stopwatch, and Timer is easier than ever.
An Apple Watch first — a new QWERTY keyboard lets you tap or slide from letter to letter with QuickPath. It uses machine learning to predict the word you’re typing.
Use Scribble to write letters on your screen and compose a text or email. The larger display makes it faster and easier for all finger types.
Breaking news: Series 7 is the most durable Apple Watch ever built.
Fundamental design changes were needed to achieve the vision of the larger Always-On Retina display. These same innovations also helped make the most crack resistant front crystal yet.Crack ResistantOur strongest front crystal ever.Dust ResistantIP6X certification.1Water ResistantSwimproof with WR50 water resistance.2
Tougher around the clock.
50% thicker front crystal.
The front crystal is over twice as thick at its tallest point than Apple Watch Series 6, adding strength and durability.
The front crystal has been redesigned with a flat base, creating a sturdier shape more resistant to cracks.
The touch sensor has been integrated onto the OLED panel, creating one unified component and reducing display thickness and borders.
On full display.
Measure your blood oxygen level with a revolutionary sensor and app. Take an ECG anytime, anywhere. Check your heart rate. Along with other innovations like mindfulness and sleep tracking to keep you healthy from head to toe. Series 7 puts more health insights in sight.
Measure your blood oxygen. It’s a breathtaking innovation.
Your blood oxygen level is a key indicator of your overall wellness. It can help you understand how well your body is absorbing oxygen and the amount of oxygen delivered to your body. The remarkable sensor and app in Apple Watch Series 7 allow you to take on‑demand readings of your blood oxygen as well as background readings, day and night.
Take an ECG at any time.
With the ECG app, Apple Watch Series 7 is capable of generating an ECG similar to a single-lead electrocardiogram. It’s a momentous achievement for a wearable device that can provide critical data for doctors and peace of mind for you.4
Your finger can tell you a lot about your heart.
Electrodes built into the Digital Crown and the back crystal work together with the ECG app to read your heart’s electrical signals. Simply touch the Digital Crown to generate an ECG waveform in just 30 seconds. The ECG app can indicate whether your heart rhythm shows signs of atrial fibrillation — a serious form of irregular heart rhythm — or sinus rhythm, which means your heart is beating in a normal pattern.
The Sleep app doesn’t just keep track of your sleep. It also helps you create a schedule and a bedtime routine so you can meet your sleep goals. It even tracks your respiratory rate while you’re sleeping. How refreshing.
Charges in no time.
The entire charging system for Apple Watch Series 7 has been rethought to get you up and running faster than ever. With an updated charging architecture and fast-charging USB-C cable, it takes about 45 minutes to go from 0 to 80% charge. Up to33%faster charging than Series 6 8minsprovides 8 hours of sleep tracking
Stay centered. Move ahead.
Taking a moment throughout the day to pause and breathe can reduce stress. The new Reflect feature in the Mindfulness app helps you set an intention and center yourself with a beautiful animation. And new audio and video guided Meditations in Apple Fitness+ focus on improving your overall wellbeing with specific themes such as calm, gratitude, or kindness.
Tap into dozens of workouts. Track all the ways you move. Advance your goals with Apple Fitness+. Apple Watch Series 7 gives it everything. And thanks to the larger display, you’ll see all your progress and metrics more quickly and clearly, in and out of the water. Let’s go — there’s more in there.
Fitness that revolves around you.
Squat, serve, stride, you name it — Apple Watch has a workout for it. And now, there are Tai Chi and Pilates to get your endorphins going. The starting line is on your wrist.
Cycling finds a whole new gear.
Apple Watch now automatically detects when you begin pedaling and reminds you to start a workout. Fall detection, now optimized for cycling and other workouts, can call emergency services if you take a spill. And to help you keep your eyes on the road, a voice feedback feature announces workout milestones, like speed, distance, and more. For e‑bikes, an improved algorithm more accurately calculates calories.
H2O. You’re good to go.
Apple Watch is water resistant to 50 meters. So whether you’re in open water or tracking your splits and sets at the pool, you’re covered.
from start to finish line.
Move, Exercise, and Stand. Three rings that show all the ways you move throughout the day.
Share your Activity rings with friends and family to encourage each other.
Invite friends to compete in a seven-day Activity challenge.
Music, Podcasts, and Audiobooks.
With Apple Music, you’ve got 75 million tracks of musical motivation riding on your wrist. There are also podcasts and audiobooks to help you lose calories and yourself along the way.12
The first fitness service powered by Apple Watch.
Apple Fitness+ is a different kind of fitness experience. There are new workouts every week, from 5 to 45 minutes. Eleven workout types, including HIIT, Strength, Pilates, and Yoga. Guided Meditations to help you focus on your overall wellbeing. And personal metrics from Apple Watch synced to your iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV.
Get 3 months free when you buy an Apple Watch.
Just put on your Apple Watch and take off. Series 7 keeps all the things you care about front and center with its larger screen. And with available cellular, you can stay connected to your family, friends, music, notifications, photos, and more — even when you don’t have your phone.14
The freedom of cellular.
Take a call from the trail. Text a smiley face to your friends stuck in the office. Apple Watch with cellular gives you all the right connections. Feel free to leave your phone at home.
Wallet keeps it all in one place. That’s money.
Unlock your door. Start your car. Board your plane. Pay for just about anything. And that’s only the start. With the Wallet app, you’ve got everything important in one location. Perfect when you’re all over the place.
Siri. An answer for life’s big questions.
What’s the capital of Christmas Island? Where’s the closest gas station? What’s that song? Ask away. Siri can even translate foreign languages in real time. That’s fantástico.
Maps. Your guiding hand.
Whether you’re walking, driving, cycling, or taking public transit, Maps makes it easy every step of the way. Gentle taps from the Taptic Engine let you know when it’s time to turn left or right, so you don’t have to look at your watch.
Your family, joined at the wrist.
With Family Setup, you can use your iPhone to pair watches for your children or older adults who don’t have their own iPhone. So everyone can stay in touch by phone or text message.
Kids can call, text, ask Siri questions, listen to music, download and use apps, and get their allowance through Apple Cash Family.
Everyone can share their location for you to see with the Find People app. Be alerted when older family members and kids get home or aren’t where they’re expected to be.
Using the Memoji app, family members can customize a Memoji to be as fun as they want, then share it as a sticker in Messages or make it their watch face.
Apps specifically designed to do everything.
With access to thousands of apps from the App Store right on your wrist, Apple Watch is the perfect personal device for whatever you love to do. Surfing, photography, astronomy, you name it. Just download the app straight to your Apple Watch and you’ve got everything you need right at hand.
Watch faces that look just like you.
Create your own watch face with complications tailored to whatever you’re into. If you’re a surfer, see the tides, wind, and water temperature at a glance. You can even share faces with friends and family by email or text.
Three amazing materials.
Each singularly beautiful.
An extreme level of craftsmanship was required to create a watch that’s as stunning to look at as it is capable to use. Apple Watch is available in three remarkable materials — titanium, stainless steel, and 100% recyclable aluminum.
We take responsibility for the environmental footprint of our products throughout their life cycle. We’re committed to one day sourcing 100% recycled and renewable materials across all of our products and packaging. Apple Watch is designed with a list of features to reduce environmental impact.
Use AR to see Apple Watch Series 7.
Just open this page in Safari on your iPhone or iPad.
Apple Fitness Plus
Get 3 months free when you buy an Apple Watch.
- Series 7 is rated IP6X dust resistant.
- Apple Watch Series 7, Apple Watch SE, and Apple Watch Series 3 have a water resistance rating of 50 meters under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means that they may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or ocean. However, they should not be used for scuba diving, waterskiing, or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below shallow depth.
- Blood Oxygen app measurements are not intended for medical use, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a doctor, and are only designed for general fitness and wellness purposes.
- The ECG app is available on Apple Watch Series 4 and later (not including Apple Watch SE) with the latest version of iOS for compatibility details. ECG is not intended for use by people under 22 years old. With the ECG app, Apple Watch is capable of generating an ECG similar to a single-lead electrocardiogram.
- Irregular rhythm notification requires the latest version of watchOS and iOS. It is not intended for use by people under 22 years old or those who have been previously diagnosed with atrial fibrillation (Afib).
- Fast charging is only compatible with Apple Watch Series 7. Other models will have regular charge times.
- Testing conducted by Apple in August 2021 using preproduction Apple Watch Series 7 (GPS) and Apple Watch Series 7 (GPS + Cellular) with Apple Watch Magnetic Fast Charging USB-C Cable (Model A2515) and Apple 20W USB-C Power Adapter (Model A2305), as well as Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS) and Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS + Cellular) with Apple Watch Magnetic Charging Cable (Models A2255 and A2256) and Apple 5W USB Power Adapter (Model A1385); each Apple Watch paired with an iPhone, all devices tested with prerelease software. Charge time varies with region, settings, and environmental factors; actual results will vary.
- Testing conducted by Apple in August 2021 using preproduction Apple Watch Series 7 (GPS) and Apple Watch Series 7 (GPS + Cellular), each paired with an iPhone; all devices tested with prerelease software, Apple Watch Magnetic Fast Charging USB-C Cable (Model A2515), and Apple 20W USB-C Power Adapter (Model A2305). Charge time varies with region, settings, and environmental factors; actual results will vary.
- A subscription is required for Apple Fitness+.
- Fall detection in workouts coming soon. Fall detection updates are available on Apple Watch Series 4 and later with watchOS 8 and later.
- Apple Watch Series 7 (GPS + Cellular) and Apple Watch SE (GPS + Cellular) can use a cellular connection for Emergency SOS. To use Emergency SOS on an Apple Watch without cellular, your iPhone needs to be nearby. If your iPhone isn’t nearby, your Apple Watch needs to be connected to a known Wi-Fi network and you must set up Wi-Fi Calling.
- Apple Music requires a subscription.
- e Employee Purchase Plan; participating corporate Employee Purchase Programs; Apple at Work for small businesses; Government, and Veterans and Military Purchase Programs, or on refurbished devices. iPhone activation required on iPhone purchases made at an Apple Store with one of these national carriers: AT&T, Sprint, Verizon, or T-Mobile.
- To access and use all the features of Apple Card, you must add Apple Card to Wallet on an iPhone or iPad with the latest version of iOS or iPadOS. Update to the latest version by going to Settings > General > Software Update. Tap Download and Install.
- Available for qualifying applicants in the United States.
- Apple Card is issued by Goldman Sachs Bank USA, Salt Lake City Branch.